|Hint: the middle article is about Scientology.|
1. There's no such thing as a presidential phone call. Phone calls are quite simply unelectable.
2. There's no such thing as an epic chat that involves Obama.3. Making a phone call is the exact opposite of "reaching out to touch someone".
4. Lost ended four years ago. Move onto something else already.5. Scientology isn't a real religion.
6. Lamborghinis are machines, not living organisms.7. There's no such thing as a fake-no-makeup look. There are only madeup and non-madeup looks.
8. Why would you even encourage female readers to waste time and money on "cheating" with a fake no-makeup look when they could use a much superior, real no-makeup look for free?
9. "Seemingly natural glows": what the heck does that even mean?10. One of those photos has Miley Cyrus in it, the other has Lupita Nyongo, and neither has Lindsey Stirling. Aaaaaaaa.
11. "We won't tell if you won't tell"… but you are telling me.12. There is no "budget debate" currently ongoing. Congress narrowly decided not to have a budget debate when it hiked the debt ceiling last February.
13. House Democrats don't have any food for thought.
14. This particular House Democrat wasn't even making a point on inflation. To him, rapid inflation IS the whole point of effective government and a failure to increase spending at proportionally rapid rates is a failure by Congress to fulfill its most basic obligation to fiscally subjugate the country to the whims of foreign lenders.15. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. isn't trending anywhere. At all.