* A fashion reflection on prom/homecoming from a male who has little sense of what's fashionable and will never go to prom/homecoming:
“They should let the kids do whatever they want”, even if it entirely defeats the purpose of the event.
* Scratch that last comment. Having just watched Grease for the first time, I can say with certainty that high-school dances, both formal and informal, have nothing whatsoever to do with maturity, dignity, or respect, at least in so far as I’m deriving my worldviews from fictional movies that glorify drunkenness and debauchery.
* I hate generic, nonpartisan internet comments. “I want the same health care Congress is getting.” “People, we need to stand up and send our elected representatives a message: that they cannot take whatever they want, that we will vote every incumbent out next midterm because this, this is our land!” “I’m a fill in my personal background who went to my doctor/got a pay cut last week/tried to apply for blah blah blah, and this economy is killing ME. I really hope that Congress takes my totally irrelevant anecdote into consideration and makes the tough choices to help me and my family.” “Where are the JOBS???”
* 5 episodes in, Marvel’s Agents of Shield is still one of the dumbest things I’ve ever seen, so stupid that it might warrant a full review in the future, once I review the beloved animated fantasy Avatar, of course.
* I spend most of my free time playing video games instead. Ba Dum Ching.