Saturday, November 9, 2013

A Few More Random Thoughts

* Does this not look mouth-wateringly delicious?

* Finally, a headline in the newspaper with which I can agree.  Or maybe not...

* The sight of Jennifer Lawrence’s ‘pixie cut’ is going to haunt me until the end of my days, and that’s only a slight exaggeration.  Whoever wielded those scissors should be prosecuted for being fashionably illiterate and creating a public disturbance.  This girl is not on fire.  Change her back!

Now, if you will kindly excuse me while I retreat to my chamber and wallow in grief and horror at what I have witnessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that Google/Blogger has a regrettable habit of crashing before you hit the Preview or Publish button, so writing out longer comments separately before entering them into the browser is well advised.